Womenade was founded in 2002 by Judy Hicks as a way to continue her support of Daniel. She invites you to join the experience of Womenade from both a social and a charitable view. At Womenade you will meet like-minded women who wish to enrich the lives of the kids at Daniel. Their dinner events are uplifting, fun and offer the opportunity to become more involved if you choose.
The Womenade Mission:
To mentor the children at Daniel through career development, fun and community service; we meet periodically and raise money for Daniel kids and teach them to … DARE TO DREAM BIG!
Womenade Reunion Dinner Event Sponsored by
Join us for a night of friendship, food and the daniel Christmas kick-off.
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Time: 4:30 – 7:00
Location: The David Weekley Homes Marconi Model in E-town
10822 Aventura Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Directions: From 9B/295 Beltway: Take the E-Town exit which will be E-Town Parkway. Follow until you turn Right into the Marconi neighborhood on Cypress Bluff Dr, then turn left on Aventura. (this is a new neighborhood – do not rely on MapQuest).
- $30 donation payable to Daniel at the door or online (SEE BELOW FORM)
- RSVP here -Check back soon
- To kick off Christmas at daniel, Denise Patricolo our hostess will be collecting any size, color and style of sweatshirt or hoodie (NO logos please)
- I will have “Christmas Wish-Lists” for everyone willing to help Santa this year to give to the kids and youth at daniel
- Bring a friend! Bring a door prize. Bring business cards.
- Remember…this is a women-only event